Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Trip to the Orondo Cider Works

Today we went to the Orondo Cider Works with the kids from school. It was so much fun for Noah! He got to have cider, watch them make donuts (and then eat them, of course!) and go on a tractor ride through the orchards. (I was a little nervous about him being up close and personal with the pesticides, but I knew that Josh would think I was nuts if I said anything, as would everyone else, so I kept it to myself!) He just loves all of the kids and they pay constant attention to him, so he has had a great time being a working baby. He also loves riding on the school bus, I think its because he doesn't have to be in a car seat....who wouldn't love that! We only have three more days of work, yea! It has been a really good experience for all of us, especially Noah. He is the most flexible child EVER now and he has made a lot of good friends. But still, it will be nice to be finished! Josh starts school again on the 25 and he will be very busy throughout this year. I'm going to substitute teach a little, but hopefully I won't get many calls at the very beginning of the year!
This last picture is of Noah eating yogurt. I call it yogurt heaven because it's whole milk and vanilla and it tastes a lot more like ice cream than yogurt. But, he loves it and he especially loves feeding it to himself, which is messy as you can tell!

No comments: