Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Josh's Great Idea



Last week Josh was doing the dinner dishes while I was feeding Gracie and Noah was wanting his attention. So, he decided to give him a bowl of flour and a wooden spoon to keep him occupied. I came in and asked what Noah was doing (he was eating and throwing it) and Josh said, "Well, you usually don't like it when he gets wet so I gave him flour instead of a bowl of water." I laughed so hard that I was crying, this all made perfect sense to him that Noah should do one of these activities right after his bath and in his clean pajamas! I told him that redirecting was a great idea, but maybe to something cleaner next time. To his credit, the flour brushed off and we just ran the vacuum, the mess could have been a lot worse. I have a feeling this will be an issue again in my near future!

No comments: