Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I am the world's worst blogger...

Riding in the taxi's. The kids LOVED them and of course not being in car seats!
Noah's silly faces, at least it wasn't his cranky one!
Pretty girl G!
They are so silly.
Having a great time dancing on the table at Senor Frog's. My kids love to shake it!

We had a great trip. My Mom came with us and it was great to spend so much time with her. We swam, shopped, ate lots of Mexican food, and just hung out. Noah is already wanting to go back!

I haven't blogged in so long that I forgot how to do it! I'm going to try to get started again. Josh and I read this last night in our Bible Study and I really wanted to share it.
We specialize in "I am right" rallies. We write books about what the other does wrong. We major in finding gossip and become experts in unveiling weaknesses. We split into little huddles and then, God forbid, we split again...
Are our differences that divisive? Are our opinions that obtrusive? Are our walls that wide? Is it that impossible to find a common cause?
"May they all be one," Jesus prayed.
One. Not on in groups of two thousand. But one in One. One church. One faith. One Lord. Not Baptist, not Methodist, not Adventist. Just Christian. No denominations. No hierarchies. No traditions. Just Christ.
Too idealistic? Impossible to achieve? I don't think so. Harder things have been done, you know. For example, once upon a tree, a Creator gave his life for his creation. Maybe all we need are a few hearts who are willing to follow suit.
Max Lucado

Amen! I loved how this applied to the Church and our personal lives on so many levels. I pray for a heart that seeks to unify and not divide.


3 comments:

john said...

Great pics. Love the blog...glad u guys had fun

T~ said...

Great post and love the pics!

Erin said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. The lunch box notes can be printed on the computer. Super easy. Hope that helps!