Friday, June 13, 2008

Noah's first boat ride!












Today, we took Noah out for his first boat ride. He loved it! We (or I) was worried that it wouldn't go so well, but we all had a great time. Josh has really been looking forward to going out on the Columbia River in the boat, so he is very excited that school is
out and he has more time to play.

Noah has been cruising around and has a great time as long as he has things to hold on to, so the boat was perfect for him. He walked around from seat to seat and loved when we went fast.

Oh...we also discovered that he really likes Sour Skittles. While I am not thrilled about this, I was secretly happy as they're my favorite! It was a fun day for us and I think that we are going to try again tomorrow in a different spot and we're also going to try to bring Jack. He hates being left out, so we are really hoping that he is a boat dog (I doubt it though, he is such a big baby!)

No comments: