Friday, June 6, 2008

The nothing that we've been doing lately!




Well, nothing too exciting is going on with us lately, we've just been hanging out around our house. It is really nice living somewhere where there is more sunshine! We are outside a lot more and Josh has even (almost!) convinced me that I should ride my bike! He and Noah go out, so I might just have to try. I'm more of a walking kind of girl, not the falling off of your bike kind and I KNOW that would happen to me and only me. Noah looked so cute in his helmet and I couldn't believe that he left it on.

Noah's new thing is saying Uh-Oh. Everything is Uh-Oh and he seems to have forgotten how to say much else, but we are hoping that it will come back to him!


1 comment:

JNphoto said...

Hey! Jordan and I will have to take some family pics for you when we come over for andrew's wedding!! so excited to see you!!
Nikki