Monday, October 27, 2008

Our Weekend

We had the busiest, long, fun weekend. Last Wednesday night we went to Puyallup to stay with my Mom because I had a doctors appointment in Seattle the next day. Noah had a great time while Josh and I were gone going to school with my Dad. He teaches junior high PE and Noah was getting tons of attention from all of the staff and students. My Dad told us that when the kids would run lines that Noah would run with them too. When they sat down to stretch, so did Noah. I wish I could have seen it, but it sounds like they had a fun time. The highlight of the day for Josh and I was that after the long (4 1/2 hour!) appointment we were able to have dinner by ourselves. That doesn't happen too often, so it was really fun for us.

The next day was my birthday and we were able to get some Christmas shopping done. For my birthday dinner we went to the Milton Wok with my Mom and Mike, I had been wanting it for months (Josh too.) Wenatchee has the worst Chinese food so we avoid it at all costs, but the Milton Wok is the best! Josh and I went to a movie that night also, it was more action then we've had in a long time! Oh and I can't leave out the cake. My Mom and Mike make the best German Chocolate cake, which is my favorite. I guess its a really big pain and it takes forever to complete, so they are glad that its just a once a year event. It's worth it though!

Josh had class the next day so Noah and I hung out with my Mom, Dad, Grandma, Aunt Jane, and Ally. We left to go home that night and were very excited to see Jack. The next day Josh's Mom and Dad came over for a visit. We went and bought some apples and had a really good time just visiting and playing with Noah and Jack. It is so fun for us to have visitors and Noah had a great time playing with his Grandma and Papa.

It was an exhausting weekend, but we had a lot of fun. I wish I would have taken more pictures though, but I did get one!

No comments: