Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Fun!


Pumpkin Picking


Noah and Nana on the Wild Ride!


Noah riding the Horsie

Noah, Josh, my Mom, Mike, and I went to a pumpkin patch in Peshastin this weekend. They had a corn maze and a petting zoo which were very fun for Noah (and the rest of us.) We also picked our pumpkins and Noah had a great time riding with them in the wagon. The really funny part was when Noah wanted to go on the cow ride. We couldn't believe how fast the guy was pulling them with the tractor. We decided that Noah couldn't go alone and my Mom was the only one small enough to fit in the little car. Noah laughed the whole time, but my Mom was ready to get out of there!

We discovered that one of the big fruit growers in Wenatchee sells organic fruit directly to the public at a much cheaper price than at the Farmer's Market or the grocery store. We are going to go today and stock up...the things I get excited about these days!

1 comment:

Craig and Stacy Whiteman said...

Oh my goodness that looks like so much fun! I have to admit I really miss doing the whole pumpkin patch thing. How amazing you have the opportunity go all go out and enjoy a beautiful Autumn day!