Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just Some Pictures


I had brought the stroller inside to take some pictures of it and he spotted it! I posted it on Craigslist and all of a sudden Noah loves it. He wanted me to push him around the house all afternoon, which I did.

My cousin Shaney lives here and she and her two girls have been over a couple of times this week to play. Noah loves his cousins and Dina is almost his age so they play really well together. They both have been known to hit on occasion, so it's interesting when the two of them get together. Noah had never been on the receiving end of it, so it was good for him to get a taste of his own medicine. He hasn't done it since!


Here is what I have named, my medical station. I have a whole half of the table devoted to it! I take blood pressures, blood sugars, and medicine multiple times a day here. I'm falling apart! I keep reminding myself that I will be healthy in only nine more weeks!

I had never thought to let Noah lick the spoon before. So after I made brownies I handed it to him and he was so excited. This picture is so funny because he is just hanging out while he's doing it!

This picture was so cute, his baby-sitter Kaitlyn took it when I was at one of my Doctor's appointments. He has so much fun with her and this day was no different.

No comments: