Monday, November 24, 2008

Potty



Josh and I have been hoping that Noah would potty train early (us and every other parent!) They say that cloth diapered kids tend to do it earlier as they don't like the wet feeling. With the second surprise baby almost here we have been working on going potty in the toilet with no luck. I wasn't anticipating having two kids in diapers, but here we are so I'm doing my best to get down to one as soon as possible!

We had a huge surprise tonight. Noah got out of the bath and was getting ready to run his naked lap around the house when he ran back into the bathroom and started going potty on his toilet. Josh moved it a little closer (we need to work on the aim!) and he finished going in the toilet. We were so excited and Noah was so proud of himself for his big accomplishment....and the piece of chocolate he got after certainly didn't hurt (bribing with food would not have been my first choice, but I am adopting the whatever it takes method now!)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Wow! That's a big step. When is baby #2 coming?